Last Updated: March 13, 2020
Collection of Personal Information
R&B Wagner collects personal information you provide to us such as email address, name, home or work address, username, password, telephone number, order information, payment information, the name of your employer, job title, and communications that you send to us. This information collected by R&B Wagner is referred to as “Account Information.” R&B Wagner may also collect or receive personal information from third party websites and services.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the date and time of your visit, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to the automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We or our third-party service providers collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking users’ movement on the Site, and gathering demographic information.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site. We and our third-party service providers may use web beacons to compile information regarding your use of the Site.
Use of Collected Information
R&B Wagner and its service providers use your Account Information for the following purposes:
- To process and deliver product orders;
- To communicate with you;
- To provide you with customer support;
- To resolve problems with the Site;
- To notify you about changes to the Site;
- To prevent fraud;
- To customize your online shopping experience;
- To comply with valid or applicable legal procedures, requirements, regulations, or statutes;
- In our marketing efforts, including to send you email updates about our products;
- For any other purpose for which you provide your consent; and
- As generally permitted by applicable law.
We use Device Information to improve and optimize our Site, to better understand our customers and markets, to improve our products and services, and for various internal business purposes, including those listed above. We can generate analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
How Personal Information is Shared
We may share your personal information:
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- With our subcontractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and the Site, including our payment processors, maintenance providers, and marketing partners;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of or during a merger, divestiture, restructuring, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of R&B Wagner’s assets or equity, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by R&B Wagner is among the assets transferred;
- For any other purposes disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers interact with the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your personal information to comply with any court order or legal obligation, including responding to any lawful government or regulatory request, or if we believe disclosure is necessary to enforce or protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or third parties.
We may share aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose, which cannot be reasonably used to identify you.
Security of Your Personal Information
We strive to use reasonable means to secure your personal information while you are using the Site. However, please keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet and on mobile platforms is not always secure, which means we cannot and do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any personal information you provide to us. Given this reality, your use of the Site, and your decision to provide personal information to us, is at your own risk. The confidentiality of your password is yours to protect. You may change it at any time by going to “My Account”.
Your Choices About Your Personal Information
You may opt-out of receiving future communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email from us (or sent on our behalf). If you have any questions regarding your personal information or R&B Wagner’s use of your personal information, please contact us via one of the methods provided below.
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of any applicable law including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Notice to California Residents
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marking purposes. Specifically, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may permit you to request that we: provide you with the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information. Additionally, you may request we provide, upon proper verification, access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you and delete certain information we have about you. For more information on this and your rights under the CCPA, please see here.
R&B Wagner reserves the right to update this Policy at any time. If there are material changes to this Policy or in how R&B Wagner will use your personal information, we will post such changes prior to implementing the change. R&B Wagner encourages you to periodically review this Policy to be informed of how R&B Wagner is protecting your information. By continuing to use our website after such revisions are in effect, you accept and agree to the revisions.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
Online: Contact Us
By Phone: 1-888-243-6914
Attn: Compliance Officer
P.O. Box 423
Butler, WI 53007