Customize Your Look with Wagner’s Wide Range of Options
Simplifying the Process
- Innovative, intuitively-designed, non-weld, modular rail system allows for fast, simpler installation without any special tools or training needed
- Can be installed by one person, on one side of the glass, and the single base shoe accommodates the broadest grip range of any dry glaze system (1/2-3/4″ or 15-19mm) – ideal for balcony railing applications
- Exceeds market level performance for the quick assembly of structural glass railing – no messy fillers or other glass preparation required – code complian t when properly assembled.
- Perfect for any application with easy installation for guard, stair and ramp usage.
- Safe and sound performance provided by the USA-made locking mechanism from Wagner’s excellent ISO-certified manufacturing facility – accommodates tempered, laminated glass as required by the 2015 International Building Code (IBC).
- Let the light in with a no-post design and glass infill system that offers great sight lies to maximize light flow for a brighter, more appealing environment.
Lighter Weight Aluminum Base Shoe Moulding
- Critical to the success of any glass railing installation, the lightweight extruded aluminum base shoe will significantly reduce labor, maintenance, freight and inventory costs
- May be painted or glad to match the top rail or area décor, and is available in counterbored and fascia configurations
- Aluminum base shoe is a Green product that qualifies for LEED credits with its sustainable design